Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Pregnancy & Dreams

Pregnancy dreams are wild. I read that things can become vivid and seem real. But I didn't read or hear about how on top of being vivid and seemingly "real" they are also wildly fantastic and ridiculous! They started early on and have become increasingly outrageous the closer I get to full term. I've dreamed some pretty incredible stories so far. Some dreams are scary and cause me a little anxiety, but I think I'd be a little strange if anxiety wasn't in the mix of emotions I ride out on a daily basis. It's not like I've done this before. This is my first pregnancy rodeo!

Dreams to note:
- I was a black woman
- Fonzie was the same but the size of a horse. And I was walking him. Not riding him, like you would a horse. Kind of like Clifford The Big Red Dog.
- Many people from my past joining on my adventures
- Worrisome dreams that I'll end up alone
- Stressful dreams that I need to escape from my job
- Scary dreams that something is wrong or happens to the baby
- Funny dreams where I wake up smiling or laughing
- Zombies


It's amazing just how vivid and vibrant these dreams are. If only I could capture them.

Lindsay

p.s. I'm 31 weeks today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment