Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

One Year

Well folks, we made it. "We" as in me and Matt. On September 15, 2012, Matt and I said our "I do's forever" and we made our way down the aisle of marriage and life-partnership. On October, 8, 2012 we found out we were pregnant. On November 3, 2012 we adopted Fonzie, our furbaby. On June 29, 2013, we met said baby of said pregnancy.


Photo by Tyler Core

Photo by Leighellen Landskov




Just an average year... said no one. 

On our one year anniversary, we kept looking at each other and saying, "we made it!" Not meaning that we thought we weren't going to "make it" but just recognizing that this was a wild year to say the least. Talk about being in transition and learning new things. 

BUT GOSH DARN, HOLEY MOLEY, I am one happy/grateful/blessed/lucky woman to have Matt as my forever partner of lifetime. Best year ever...so far. Here's to the year "we made it" and the years to come, babe. I love you so hard, it hurts in the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment